If you wish to report a copyright infringement, we require you to send us a proper notification. All notices should act in accordance with the notification requirements of Copyright laws in effect. You are required to provide the following information:
1. Identify the copyrighted work that allegedly has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are involved, please provide a list of the works on that site.
2. Describe the material that is claimed to be infringing and provide sufficient information to permit PcRockers to locate that material.
3. Provide your contact information, including an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address.
4. Certify or include a statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that the use of the copyright-protected material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the owner’s agent, or law.
5. Certify that the information that you have provided PcRockers is accurate. The complainant should attest under penalty of perjury that s/he is authorized to enforce the copyrights that have allegedly have been infringed.
To send a notification, please contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org. You must include the information above, or it may be ignored.
On our website you can find links that lead to media/mp3 files. These files are upload somewhere else on the internet (3rd Party Networks) and are not a part of our website. We does not carry any responsibility for them. We only collects links and indexes contents of other sites. If your copyrighted material has been indexed by our site and you want this material to be removed, contact us immediately. We will reply to & honor every request. Please notice it may take up to 48 hours to process your request. Do not hesitate to voice any concerns by contacting us here! We’ll remove your content for sure once we’re satisfied with the details that you provide to us. Thank you!